[SLUG] Last E-mail Message I replyed to

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 00:20:46 EST

Well it seems just replying to that last message got filtered through Road
Runner.
Right after I sent my reply to the last message. I got this just because of
the subject of the last e-mail.
Yet another reason to Drop Road Runner. At least Earthlink is not this
restrictive.
Hey Robin perhaps this would be a good story in it's self showing how just
replying to a thread can be scanned at will.

Your message to slug@nks.net was not delivered.
Filtering software for E-mail detected potentially
offensive content in this E-Mail or it's
attachments and will delay the delivery of
this E-mail until the System Administrator can
validate the content.