Re: [SLUG] Mp3 Streaming Server

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 20:44:22 EST

You may want to check the config files for the server - i beleive that in
some of them there is a line that will allow you to specify the IP addresses
of the machines that are allowed to have admin access - but that's only one
of the many things that it could be. Not to advertise or anything, but since
we're on the topic of mp3 streaming I figure I might as well mention that I
work for http://www.di.fm - so if you are really having a headache with said
problems I'd be more than happy to help ya out because I'm cool like that.
;-)

-jtiner