Re: [SLUG] m$ fonts

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 21:40:22 EST

I think I may have mentioned these earlier, but for those of you inclined toward pretty or unique fonts, there's a great collection available at larabiefonts.com. They're also apt-gettable (apt-cache search larabie), and I would guess they have some RPM packages as well. Plus, they're free (beer), so you don't have to screw around with or feel guilty about licensing.

Levi