Re: [SLUG] webwasher

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 21:57:59 EST

Hey, WebWasher is pretty cool! I used Popup Stopper in Windows, but
hadn't found anything for Linux... However, I'm not really sure how to
configure it. In /etc/wwasher, there's a file called start.conf, that
just states the password, and the port for the local proxy... Anyone
know what other parameters I can add to this file, or where the rest of
the configuration is? I couldn't find any documentation... Thanks!