[SLUG] Problems in the UI order menu

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 00:56:04 EST

Hello,

I got this problem while I was modifying the UI interface. I have
Interchange 4.9.3. When I am in the order screen and I try to edit the
order through the edit order link, I get the follow message:

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com
and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.
Apache/2.0.40 Server at Bloodhound Port 80

I think it may be my fault because I am not a programmer, but I am
modifying the code anyway.

The path that interchange is trying to find is the follow:
http://bloodhound.slyip.com/cgi-bin/hartford/admin/flex_editor.html?mv_data_table=transactions&item_id=TEST0039&ui_return_to=admin%2forder&id=mznkPWGH&mv_pc=94

Finally, I searched in the error.log and I found this:

192.168.0.3 mznkPWGH:192.168.0.3 - [30/December/2002:00:46:28 -0500]
hartford /cgi-bin/hartford/admin/flex_editor.html Runtime error:
duplicate tag settor COLUMN_order_number at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Editor.pm line 835.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Diego