Re: [SLUG] St. Pete Meeting Follow Up

From: Vernon (vsingleton@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 15:17:42 EST

The meeting was great!
Hope that some more folks will be able to make the next meeting, but
we must have had over 15 folks ... great show.
There is still some more good potential in St. Pete.
There are more than a few lurkers who will eventually show up, and
probably contribute.

Thanks Aaron for making such a great effort to please everyone (even
Smitty).
The meeting after the meeting (at Denny's) was better ...
really got a chance to meet a few more folks who regualarly get varied and
fruitful usage out of Linux and open source software.

Vernon Singleton
vsingleton@cfl.rr.com