Re: [SLUG] Free Stuff!!!

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 16:45:30 EST

On Thursday 02 January 2003 14:58, you wrote:
> At the risk of being flogged by the list gods, I would like to offer a
> bunch of free stuff...because I need to get rid of it!

<snip>
I have a Lexmark Optra 40 Color printer which has a defective chip-the buffer
won't clear- but otherwise, all the parts work fine. Cartidges that were
working are included as well as the original manual. Three years ago, this
was the printer to have if you were using linux on a desktop as it natively
supports postscript 2. This unit would be of value to something who needs
parts.
If interested, contact me off list.
Smitty