RE: [SLUG] Questions about laptop batteries

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@caffeine-addict.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 21:37:54 EST

sounds like a problem with the battery. I have an HP n6395 and it does
the same thing. I keep the system plugged in almost all the time and
follow the manufacturer's battery care recommendations (wait till fully
discharged before charging, cycle battery, etc...) you might see if IBM
has some software to check the battery, or like HP, re-calibrate it. If
the system is under warranty, I'd suggest calling them, as I'm sure they
can help.