Re: [SLUG] Need some help with Earthlinks server settings.

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 21:48:01 EST

> Can who ever posted the server settings for posting remotely through a Road
> Runner access please post the Pop and SMTP settings thanks.

  I have a mindspring.com account at work, I leave the mail on the server

at work and I remove it from the server it at home via my roadrunner connection,
because I can make a CDR at home, but not at work. (PDF's & trade E-mails etc.)
I do it with netscape version 6.2.3 When I click on the mindspring mail
folder my identity is now that of a mindspring user. The settings for this
account is the same as if I were dialing in to a mindspring POP.
mindspring is a division of earthlink. This works for everything
except for the new servers, you can only access them via a mindspring/earthlink
POP. (Point Of Presence) netscape (under my hand now as I type) is the
crappiest program I use. The text editor is so screwed up I can't believe
anyone could possibly think it was ready for prime time. (unfortunately
I require the spell checker) I use pine to send mail a LOT.

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC