Re: [SLUG] Linux to Windows file transfer

From: Tim Wright (t.wright1@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 22:24:51 EST

Check the properties for the destination directories on the Windows side.
You'll likely need to use Webmin or a similar utrility to tweak the
properties for the destination.

I had a similar problem with moving files back and forth on a "handoff"
partition ("H:\handoff" in Windows and "mnt/hdc6/handoff" in Linux) between
Windows NT and Linux. I had to set the partition as read/write (was
read-only), then grant permission to myself so I didn't have to work as root
to move stuff in and out.