RE: [SLUG] XFree86 re-install

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 10:37:58 EST

You mean that a Gnome session is not viewable over VNC?? I am working
on implementing VNC from home to work. Should I use the vnc client
screen then?

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"