[SLUG] I havent a clue

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 22:40:00 EST

Can anyone tell me what this means. I obviously have some sort of check
installed and it is mailing reports to me but I dont know what it means,
especially the listening thing??

# Checking listening processes
OLD: --WARN-- [lin003w] The process `famd' is listening on socket 33564 (TCP
on every interface) is run by a2l1.
#else /* TIGERCHANGES */
OLD: --WARN-- [lin003w] The process `famd' is listening on socket 33564 (TCP
on every interface) is run by root.

I dont even know what program is sending this, the mail is from tiger
automatic. Im guessing that it is a snooper of some sort
What is famd? Even google was no help with that?

     Thanks,
     A J