[SLUG] My request

From: David R. Meyer (dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 12:16:59 EST

Folks,

I have a need that I am trying to get an answer on concerning a
Linux-based cracking program that I can run on my Linux laptop and crack
a Windows XP machine. So far all I have gotten are smart-a**ed comments
(both on and off-list) and little to no help. I understand that you
maybe only a few know the answer, but if only one does, then the list
has worked.

I don't need, nor do I have time for this. I am sorry, but this is a
serious situation and all I asked for was your help. If you can't help
me, please ignore my original request, and stop sending BS comments and
emails.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Dave