RE: [SLUG] Need Windows Password Cracker Help--STOP IT

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@fewt.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 13:39:58 EST

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 13:08, Mikes work account wrote:
> I don't care if it was a linux question or not!!!
>
> Civility is the operative word in my post. It you don't like the
> questions then just ignore them. I have seen other MS questions asked
> without incident.
>
> It no one answers them then eventually no one will ask them. That is
> very simple isn't it? And no one is insulted in the meantime.
>
> This list has reached a new low in immaturity, in my opinion. Frankly,
> if I see this kind of immature quibbling again I will be looking for a
> new list to join.
>
> No wonder some of the members are considering starting a new LUG, they
> aren't just leaving,,,you are driving them away!!
>
> GROW UP!!!!!

Mike,

  Asking someone to follow list policy is not immature, yelling at
someone for asking someone else to follow policy is. I intend to let the
thread die here, so you will be wasting your time replying. I answered
his question in my first reply. Using the method I gave him, I had the
solution within 10 seconds.

-Andrew