[SLUG] Nokia releases developer suite tools for Linux

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 20:15:38 EST

Hi All

This is beginning to not look good for that poor old boy and his group up in
Redmond.
If I didn't know better I would think people just plain didn't trust him.

Frank
Nokia releases developer suite tools for Linux

AP[ WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2003 08:45:08 PM ]

 HELSINKI: Nokia has urged Linux users to develop applications for mobile
phones and wireless devices, making available for free a suite of different
software development tools.

The company said on Tuesday that the software tools, Nokia Developer's Suite
for J2ME, would let Linux users create, test and use programs designed for
the Java 2 Micro Edition.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/html/uncomp/articleshow?artid=34483177

>From Nokia's Web site:

Nokia Developer's Suite for J2ME™, Version 1.1 for Linux

File name: nds_jme_linux_v1_1_011.tar.gz
Type: gz
Size: 9.76 MB
Release date: 14-Jan-03
Average rating: 4.66 (53 ratings)