Re: [SLUG] Slides from Procmail talk

From: John (john@jmp-systems.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 21:51:18 EST

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:18:23 -0500, Matt Moen wrote:

-> you can get to the presentation, but it
-> could take a minute or two to download.

Not a problem. Did you add to it since you put it up? I came
back this evening to have another look at it, and it looks
different.

Anyway, my fetchmail and procmail are playing nicely together
now. Mail is being placed into a folder as individual files (ie
one message=one file). Time to move ahead to the next phase.
Thanks for the help.

John