Re: [SLUG] Skipstone browser

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 01:13:02 EST

Hmmm, Phoenix is a little lighter than the full Mozilla browser suite, but
not too much, at least on my system. The reason it doesn't require a
Mozilla install appears to be that it is simply the browser component of
Mozilla hacked out away from the mail/news/IM/whathaveyou components.
It's definitely a good alternative, though, for someone who has the
horsepower to run the Mozilla browser but doesn't want all that other
baggage. Now we need to convince the OpenOffice.org devs to release their
components separately as well...

Levi