Re: [SLUG] weekly planet article

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 21:33:24 EST

There is a typo in the story I am not the Treasurer.
Paul Foster is and I should have been listed as one of the Brandon Meeting
Coordinators.

Other then that I thought it was a decent story.
It is ashame that Trevor Aaronson is no longer with the Planet.

I just hope more people are inspired in comming to our meetings.
BTW that is Xandros, Corel and Lycoris Linux distros running the the Laptops
in that
Picture. When I did my presentation on Xandros and you can see it was a
Great Turn out that night for our special Christmas Meeting at B&N that we
got special permisson in doing that night.

8-)

Bill Preece