[SLUG] WHFC and HylaFAX

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 10:10:57 EST

Does anyone have any experience with WHFC; which is a windows component
of HylaFAX. A separate program but interfaces to HylaFAX. It keeps
asking for a password when I attempt to send a fax via my MS
workstation. No matter what I put in it will not go forward. The
documentation is lacking to say the least. I have changed my password
and put one in for 'fax' on the HylaFAX server but to no avail.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"