Re: [SLUG] GO BUCS!

From: Norbert Cartagena (gnorb@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 08:20:07 EST

JamesS wrote:
> I just had an old timer tell me the reason its been so cold lately is
> because H3ll must be freezing over - the Bucs won the Superbowl.
>
> JamesS

Actually, acording to the Philadelphia Constitution, Satan (a.k.a. The
Devil, The Prince of Darkness, Cookie) had been spotted near the stadium
in a snowball fight with some of the Eagles' players and their fans. .
After barber's interception for a touchdown, Satan appeared in front of
a crowd of onlookers outside of the stadium, proclaiming that Hell had
just gotten 5' of snow.

Sources near the incident claim that during the annopuncement, the Evil
One talked about Oakland's bargain with the Glaziers, stating that in
addition to the four picks and $8-million, a number of souls were
traded. It was at this point that his Chief Information Officer,
Beelzebub, interrupted the announcement with the words "We have nothing
further to say at this time." He then followed by launching a barage of
snowballs into the crowd.

Neither Satan nor the Glaziers could be reached for comment at this time.

Gnorb