[SLUG] Yoper - Dropline Gnome

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 12:48:15 EST

Has anyone had the opportunity to try out Yoper yet
(www.yoper.com)?
I downloaded and burned the ISO today, but won't have
the opportunity to try it out until late this week. If
anyone has looked at it, is there anything I need to
look out for, or anything "special" or "unusual" about
it? I'll be installing on a blank system, so data
backup/corruption won't be an issue.
At this point, I'm stuck on Mandrake, but I'm trying
out a few others to see what they have. I installed
SuSE 8.1 last night, but haven't had the opportunity
to try it out yet.

Also, I saw a brief mention of Dropline Gnome this
morning. Anyone know anything about it?

Thanks
Ken