Re: [SLUG] confirm procedure please for adding a hard drive.

From: Larry Sanders (rhatman@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 22:14:10 EST

Seems to me that you don't need to add the subdirectory stuff
When you physically add the drive, and create the file system,
then temparily mount it to a new directory. eg: /mnt/httpdocs
and copy all the files from the old to the new.
after backing up the old directory, delete all the files and
modify the fstab file to automatically mount the new drive.
reboot or manually umount and mount the new drive.
Larry :-)