Re: [SLUG] (FWD) Special event!

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 21:43:05 EST

See also "Invitation from MLUG and LEAP" which appeared on the
Slug list on 28 Feb around 1230 with link to the pdf describing
this. For reference, the Hilton Garden Inn-Orlando East is at
1959 N. Alafaya Trail, between University and SR 50, quite a ways
to the east of Orlando. It appears the best way to get there is E (North)
I-4,
proceeding about 2 miles past the OBT (17/92) exit, and leaving I-4 to
get onto the East-West Expwy (toll rd) travelling eastbound for
about 9 miles, then exit onto SR 50 (Colonial Dr.) heading
eastbound for about 3.5 or 4 miles, then a left onto Alafaya.
Then University is about 2 miles ahead so the HGI
should appear within that 2 miles, while heading North on Alafaya.
The number of the HGI is listed as 407.992.5000. You could probably
just head out Colonial (50) from Orlando to avoid the tollroad.

 HTH. Bob