Re: [SLUG] Recording a ".wav" file from mic input

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 22:21:10 EST

> I have a cassette player with a cable coming from the headphones to the mic
> in jack on the computer. I can hear the playback through the computer
> speakers and it is good and clear.

   When you get the software under control, try feeding the "line output"
of a component tape player into the "line input" of the audio card.

   You will get better frequency response and a lower noise level.
I will also be in stereo if the original was.

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC