RE: [SLUG] Links LANs

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 15:15:12 EST

my personal choice would be to provide a linux
(router/gateway point) at each end that you wish to
service. These machine would be connected by t1/t3
whatever combination you wish and can afford and VPN
to connet the two Lans. these machines act as
security, connection, print, and file servers. Of
course, you can always get more complicated, adding
redundency, fail-over, monitoring facilities, dynamic
online disaster recovery and such... just more money:)

Good luck
Rob