Re: [SLUG] PHP MySQL question.

From: SpamFree (SpamFree@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 09:00:46 EST

On Tuesday April 01 2003 06:45 pm, you wrote:
> Here's something you can try:
>
> According to http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-fetch-assoc.php
> mysql_fetch_assoc() is supposedly equivalent to
> mysql_fetch_array(,MYSQL_ASSOC) but maybe it will work correctly. FWIW, I
> use mysql_fetch_object() almost exclusively.

I have tried mysql_fetch_assoc() but it also fails with the WHILE statement
returning false when it should be true. This problem is very perplexing as I
have not had any issues with mysql_fetch_array(,MYSQL_ASSOC) before and I do
use it extensively.

I will see how mysql_fetch_object() works for this situation. Thanks for the
recommendation.