[SLUG] Dial up | Linux ISP

From: Ricardo A. Rodriguez P. (ricardo@ricardorodriguez.net)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 15:05:06 EDT

Thank you for all your suggestions.

I am in a transition period. I used to have my home networking kit but
I am currently using both, a private network during day time and login
on via dial up at nights (dial up is provided by the same server as the
network access).

I don't think I will have access to the network or dial up after a month
from now, and I don't want to get any contract because I might not even
be in the Tampa Area after some time soon.

I also use Netzero as an alternate provider via dial up and I like the
fact that I can get on line from free when out of town, but they don't
offer a way to get on line with Linux, so I will need to go back to Win
if I don't have another alternative.

Anyway, the reason of my "uncertainty destiny" is kind of job related,
so if anyone knows about some kind of IT/SysAdmin management position
available, please let me know (I don't think is a problem by mention
this topics in the list, right?)

Back to my dial up question: thank you for all the suggestions. I have
enough information to take a decision.

--
Ricardo A. Rodriguez Peralta
ricardo@ricardorodriguez.net