Re: [SLUG] Where's everybuddy at?

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 11:13:03 EDT

> I hope I didn't miss a post on the book that has all the Linux Answers
> you will ever need, thus no need for a mailing list. Or was there a
> covert MS action that took all but a few die hard Linux users.
>
> Mike M.

I think the latter is the case... I noticed that I hadn't received any
SLUG mails in a while, so I sent a test to the list. Never got it, and
never got any notificataion of failure. I think I got un-subbed somehow,
because I re-subbed, yesterday, and I'm getting list mails again. Maybe
this happenned to a lot of Sluggers...

Doug