[SLUG] Linux Networking with IPTABLES

From: Paul Aitken (paitken1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 23:37:20 EDT

Hello,
I am quite the linux newbie, and have tried to get assistance in networking
with linux. I am successfuly routed through a linux machine, but am tyring
to block internet to another computer.

My main internet connection comes from eth0, which is directly connected to
my cable modem.

I then have a LAN cord ran from eth1 to a hub
The hub then has two more cords plugged into it.

I only want the computer with the ip address 192.168.1.2 to receive
internet...can you tell me how to do this please?

Thank you
Paul