Re: [SLUG] Linux Networking with IPTABLES

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 19:20:00 EDT

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 05:40:24PM -0400, Paul Aitken wrote:

> I will test this later.. You seem to be the only one who understands what I
> was talking about.

You have discovered the Cosmic Mystery (tm) that is Derek. You may have
noticed a power-out recently, which coincided with Derek and Ian
completing the Ultimate Linux Reference. Apparently the sheer power and
perfection of that work was too much for the universe to stand, and it
caused power and network interruptions as far north as Alberta and as
far south as Brazil. (Kinda like sunspots.)

I've got a plastic Derek on the dashboard of my car....

Paul ;-}