RE: [SLUG] Finding Jobs (Was Web Hosting Info)

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 21:57:35 EDT

Another good way is to find companies in the area. Don't rely on them to
post job openings on Monster/HotJobs/etc. or even in the newspaper. A lot
of companies quietly post an opening on their own website and wait for
something to happen. As I'm sure everyone on the list will tell you the
market in this area is pretty much flooded with qualified and unqualified
people looking for jobs.

Jason