Re: [SLUG] St. Pete Meeting...location change

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 08:44:37 EDT

The St Pete meeting is the last Monday of the month and usually
is at the main St Pete public library at 9th and 37th, but not this
month. Paul has said that if the meeting group survives for 6 months it
would be added to the main calendar. I've been going to them and we
have had demos/hands-on just about every meeting, and we have use
of the auditorium which is a comfortable meeting room. Aaron has been
sending out his own meeting notice to the list. I think the 6 month
incubation is just about over. Bob