Re: [SLUG] Finding Jobs

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 09:08:08 EDT

Robert Foxworth wrote:

>While this may get you 35 seconds on BayNews9 (sarcasm NOT intended here),
>I suggest your attention be drawn to the H1-B visa program situation, which
>is a
>Federal issue, not a State matter.

Monday I'll be interviewing a guy in Washington State who has some
interesting ideas on how to solve some US IT workers' problems and make
life easier and more lucrative for people who make their living as IT
contractors -- and for their employers as well. We'll see what he has to
say. Story ought to be on NewsForge toward the end of next week.

- Robin