RE: [SLUG] File sharing question

From: Joseph Gruber (jgruber@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 07:24:32 EDT

I'd appreciate any info on this as well. I'm getting my first laptop soon
and right now I have three computers on an internal network that share a
folder hosted on my linux box using samba. It's internal only & blocked
from access from the internet but now I'm going to need to access it while
off the network.

It's a CVS repository that's been downloaded to that folder so it can't be a
copy/paste on a schedule but actual live access to that folder (but still
maintaining security). Like Pace, any suggestions are appreciated! :-D

Joseph