Re: [SLUG] which distro ----a ramble

From: Ricardo A. Rodriguez P. (ricardo@ricardorodriguez.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 09:38:04 EDT

A2L1:

I was in that Dunedin meeting and I am a SuSE user. As a matter of
fact, I was one of the persons who talked in favor of SuSE about it's
easy to use distro.

I am curious about the description you just mentioned about the manuals
included with 8.2 and I would like to take a look to them.

Would you bring them to a future meeting? Are you going to attend to N.P

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 19:47, A2L1 wrote:

--
Ricardo A. Rodriguez Peralta
ricardo@ricardorodriguez.net