Re: [SLUG] open source web authoring

From: Logan (logan1304@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 21:03:16 EDT

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 08:14, marrandy wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 April 2003 11:51 pm, you wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to help a non-profit, child-advocacy organizations put
> > themselves on the Web. They're probably going to buy something like Go
<snip>
> Qunta Plus 3.1.1 comes with kde
>
> http://quanta.sourceforge.net/

I believe you might want to give Bluefish a whirl. If I recall from the
informal Sarasota Lug meeting at Roblimo's http://roblimo.com/ house, he
uses it extensively and he writes in HTML on a daily basis. Bluefish
errata can be found at: http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/index.html Of
course, I could be wrong as, this meeting happened right before I went
to Italy to program for some months and thinking in a different language
(not computer languages, but I guess those too) tends to change the way
your brain works for a bit. BTW, if any of you remember the question I
sent to the list about gettext tools, while I was in Italy, I have
gettext down to an art. Feel free to ask!

The Logan

--
20:55:01 up 281 days, 12:19, 1 user, load average: 0.75, 0.92, 0.97
Q: What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous? A: A canary with