RE: [SLUG] Future Tampa meetings

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 10:07:02 EDT

Here is one that you might look into, they of course
normally charge for their space but being a not for
profit operation there maybe some sort of something
to be worked out.

The regional Girl Scouts office here in Tampa has all
kinds of space for such activities.

The Address is
Girl Scouts Suncoast Council
5002 West Lemon St.
Tampa, Fl, 33609.
Ph 813.281.4475
        727.447.3350
        800.881.4475
Fax 813.282.8285

Mailing address is
P.O. Box 18066
Tampa, FL 33679-8066

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com