Re: [SLUG] 15" Flat Panel Displays for Linux

From: Jared Quedens (jared_quedens@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 18:23:57 EDT

Most LCD monitors only support 60hz, So the rest is depending on the the size and resolution. You
should also check the interface. I have a DELL and a NEC on my box. They both support DVI, however
the DELL also supports analog. Just make shure your buying a LCD that will work with your card.
The card must support 60hz and have the same interface.