RE: [SLUG] RedHat 9 users

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 05:21:44 EDT

Hey! I knew that... my memory just needed a jogging I guess. Works like
a charm now. I'm finally getting this hard ware to be where it needs to
as far as tweaking is concerned... Too bad it took almost an entire
weekend.

Oh well...stay tuned for another episode of "This Old Box" with yours
truly...

-jtiner