Re: [SLUG] Reviews of MSMQ

From: Pete S. (linux@myraandpete.net)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 13:46:11 EDT

Search www.freshmeat.net (or others) for "MQ".

one of several results: http://www.ima.com/

"Internet Exchange Messaging Server (IEMS) is a stand-alone and reliable
mail server, designed to meet the growing and changing messaging needs of
small, medium, and large organizations. IEMS has virus and spam detection
control, an Attachment Removal Filter Module, and a data encryption module.
Filter and gateway modules can be built and customized further according to
customers needs, through its Open Message Queue API. The Attachment Removal
Filter Module, which makes use of the new MQ API is being released as an
open source module, to help promote third party development of IEMS
modules."
Pete