[SLUG] anonymous e-mail servers

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 00:13:05 EDT

I remember a long time ago about an anonymous e-mail relay server that
was in Europe. Finland if I remember correctly. Rumor has it the
gentleman that ran the server used some sort o SPARC station and placed
it underneath his mattress to prevent anyone from confiscate in the
unlikely event of rapid decreased cabin pressure.

Do anonymous e-mail servers still exist out in the open such as that
one. I'm sure there are some out there, just not widely advertised.
Anyone know? I'm grabbing at straws here; but there has to be one
somewhere.

-jtiner