RE: [SLUG] What 802.11 Card do you recommend?

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 11:45:11 EDT

Thank you. I will look and see if I can get one locally
at a reasonable price. I was just looking around and so
far what I see price wise on the 802.11b stuff is way out
of line with the 'net.

Can not even find the Orinoco stuff locally, only D-Link
and Linksys, and they want usury prices for them.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com