Re: [SLUG] need some info

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 13:40:58 EDT

On Friday 16 May 2003 13:14, you wrote:
Thanks,
I did search for that and didnt find much but continued with some variations
and came upon this page

http://www.laptop-shop.co.uk/drivers.html
that has some helpfull info, that page did link me here

http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/

if you have the fcc id (on the back of every laptop) then you can enter it and
find the manufacturer etc.
So I now know the maker and can continue my hunt,thanks again for the help and
I hope the above can help someone else SLUG comes through again!!!