Re: [SLUG] still: Roblimo Linux

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 21:02:06 EDT

>Mental note... do not name my distro, "Usufruct Linux," use common,
>everyday English. Oh yeah, I was going to name it Roblimo Linux! Try
>saying Roblimo Linux three times, real fast. It will make you spew
>penguin feathers!

Why does everybody need to have their own Linux distro? (Not that
"LoganLinux" sounds bad.)

Better than "Roblimo Linux,"' anyway. We can leave the self-branding to
Hans Reiser -- who, BTW, may come stay with me and Debbie for a few
weeks next winter. Trippy guy, and a lot of fun. Since I use ReiserFS on
my laptop, as payback I bought him a bunch of beer and an expensive
supper at Kinkaid's (a top-end, "Republican lobbyist-priced" seafood
joint in Washington DC) during the last eGOV/OS conference.

It would give me great pleaure to introduce Hans and Logan to each
other, then step back and watch the BS fly... ought to be more
entertaining than any comedy club in the area...

- Robin