[SLUG] St. Pete Meeting...canceled

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 09:27:03 EDT

I just discovered via email that Monday is a holiday. Upon a more in-depth
investigations I came across these strange booklet like pages with numbers
in an array format and days embedded in the first row. I was told these are
called "calendars" and they foresee into the future. The one who emailed me
must have the gift to read these mystical objects because evidently I can't!

My apologize on this, I would reschedule for Tuesday or the following Monday
but I am going out of town.
If anyone would like to fill in and hold the meeting, they are more than
welcome to. You would have to call the library and reserve the room, I don't
think that would be a problem.