RE: [SLUG] Domain Name Registration

From: Joseph Gruber (jgruber@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 18:36:26 EDT

I use domainofmyown for both of my domains and have had no problems with
them at all. I think right now it's 12.95 for a year of ownership.

I also use DNS2GO as my DynDNS service and have used them for 3 years now.
They are great...never have noticed any downtime & it allows me not to have
to operate my own DNS server ;)

Joseph