RE: [SLUG] playstation 2 + linux

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 22:03:35 EDT

I decided to forego buying a video game box. I simply wouldn't have time
to screw around with it and it sounds like more trouble than it is worth
to put linux on it just for the ooh ahh factor. Maybe someday when I
have more time and money to burn I'll snag one just to experiment with
it. Blah blah blah... Enough out of me... Back to your regularly
scheduled programming...

-jtiner