Re: [SLUG] Need a product name

From: Timothy L. Jones (tim@timjones.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 10:53:21 EDT

The other thing that SCM means is "Software Configuration Management" - you
know, that awful class of non-CVS-compatible versioning software that big
development shops force everyone into using? The ones with no command line,
the ones have a grossly overdesigned workflow management component?

At my current job, it also refers to the associated department of
programming-ignorant trolls who enforce its use, then lose our latest changes
anyway?

tlj