Re: [SLUG] Moving from RR Cable to Verizon DSL = mucho easy

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 02:10:24 EDT

On Thursday, May 29, 2003 at 01:07AM -0400, Thomas A. Ufer wrote:
> Powerpuff Girls and SpongeBob Squarepants rule. You don't have to be
> afraid to say it Dylan. :-)

SpongeBob is not on Cartoon network, and I prefer the Angry Beavers to it, actually.
Powerpuff girls is funny, too.

Nickelodeon[sp?] is also a favorite of mine, though
some of the new things on it are rather bad...

The fairly odd parents on nick is enjoyable,
and of course, looney toons reruns on Nick are much better than
on Cartoon Network, because Cartoon Network always edits them to pieces. :P

Samurai Jack is one of the best things I've seen on Cartoon Network in
a while, though.

Also, while on this topic... Does anyone else hate the new Dexter's Lab?
The backgrounds are incomplete! Over all the animation is low,
like they're trying to save paint...

--
Bad men live that they may eat and drink, whereas good men eat and drink
that they may live.