[SLUG] For Sale Stuff

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 23:59:02 EDT

I'm getting some people apparently going onto the SLUG website and
filling out the For Sale form, who are in no way connected with SLUG.
Just wanting to sell junk. I look over for sale items before posting
them. If they look okay, I just post them. If they look questionable, I
cross-check them against our s*bscr*ption lists. If I don't see a match,
I expunge the offers.

I doubt SLUG members are doing this, but just in case you told your
wife's brother's girlfriend she could sell her melted crayons or whatnot
on the SLUG site, and the offer never showed up, you know why. ;-}

Paul